Care for Your Entire Family’s Teeth with a Dentist in Kitchener
Families require many different types of dental care. Young children need to get used to a standard dental visit, in order to build healthy dental habits to ensure a strong smile in years to come. Your teenagers might have crooked teeth that require braces or injuries that cause dental emergencies. Older patients want to refresh their smiles worn with age. Sometimes people just need to solve a toothache or get a regular cleaning. Whatever your situation, quality dental care is incredibly important to your overall health.
Find your dental solutions at the dental office of Dr. Mona Soliman. Dr. Soliman and her staff work with families of all ages and backgrounds to ensure they receive appropriate care. As a general dentist, Dr. Soliman can offer you and your family a variety of dental care options. When your family needs a dentist in Kitchener, Dr. Soliman can help.
About Dental Services in Kitchener
Dr. Soliman offers a variety of different dental services including:
- Endodontics – Treat advanced cavities and toothaches with root canals and related cures.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Whiten discoloured teeth or repair broken teeth with cosmetic treatments such as tooth colour restorations, veneers, componeers and crowns.
- Crowns & Dentures – Broken or missing teeth can be made to look perfectly new again with these services
- Tooth replacement – Replace lost teeth with dentures, bridges, crowns, and full dental implant procedures (surgical and prosthetic).
- Orthodontics – Straighten crooked teeth with traditional braces or new Invisalign.
- Tooth Extraction – Serious damage to teeth may require them being removed.
- Children’s Dentistry – Help your children form the habit of going to the dentist.
- Periodontics – Protect your gums from gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Our Dental Centre in Kitchener
Our dental centre is conveniently located at 5 Manitou Dr. Suite #5 in Kitchener. Dr. Soliman has been treating patients here for over ten years, and is proud to provide top-tier dental care. At Manitou Dental Centre, it is our goal to ensure that every patient who comes in feels comfortable and is happy with their smile.
Turn to Dr. Soliman when your family needs general or specific dental care. You can find treatment for all ages, including first time infant care and dental emergencies. Call 519-896-8008 today to schedule an appointment or simply fill out our brief form on the contact us page.